Exhibitor shall be bound by the rules and regulations set forth herein and printed in the prospectus for exhibitors , and by such amendments or additional rules and regulations that may be established by Plush Engagement management. References to management herein shall be deemed to include “The Wedding Galleria”, Plush Engagements, the Managing Directors, “The Wedding Galleria” sponsors, endorsers and duly authorized representatives, agents or employees of the foregoing.
1) Assignment of Space. Whenever possible, space assignment will be made by Plush Engagement Management in keeping with the desires of the Exhibitor. However, Show reserves final determination of space assignment and assignments will be made or changed in the best interest of “The Wedding Galleria” as determined by Plush Engagements Management’s sole discretion.
2) Payments and Refunds. Exhibitor is liable for the entire space rental two weeks prior to “The Wedding Galleria.” If an emergency occurs and you cannot make the show, 48 hours notice is required and the space rental may be applied towards the next “Wedding Galleria” event. No refunds.
3) Termination. Plush Engagements Management reserves the right to cancel this contract without further obligation at any time prior to “The Wedding Galleria” opening by releasing from all future obligations under this Contract. Such cancellation may be for any cause or for no cause. In the eve nt a cancellation occurs due to fire, casualty, strike embargo, injunction, act of God or any other like emergency, then “The Wedding Galleria” will return such portion of the amount alrea dy paid for space as may be determined to be equitable by Plush Engagements after deduction of such amounts as may be necessary to cover expenses related to the termination including a reserve for claims in connection with “The Wedding Galleria.” If for any reason, Plush
Engagements determines the location of the “The Wedding Galleria” shoul d be changed or the dates of the event postponed, no refunds will be made, but Plush Engagements Management shall assign to the Exhibitor, in lieu of the original space, such other space as Plush Engagements deems appropriate, and the Exhibitor agrees to use such space under the same rules and regulations. Plush Engagements “Wedding Galleria Management” shall not be financially or otherwise obligated in the event the event is canceled, postponed or relocated except as provided herein.
4) Transfer of Space Prohibited. Exhibitor shall neither assign nor sublet all or any part of the space rented. Further, no exhibitor shall permit to be exhibited in the space allotted to him any goods or services than those specified in the Space Contract, nor shall he exhibit in the space , or permit to be exhibited therein, displays or advertising materials of any sort bearing name or form of advertising other than his own, or part of Exhibitor’s regular products or services.
5) Liability and Insurance. Exhibitor is held responsible to insure his own exhibit, personnel, display and materials from any damage or loss through theft, fire, accident or other cause. Exhibitor shall maintain liability insurance with respect to both property damage and personal injury. The Insurance required of the Exhibitor shall be issued by an insurer or insurers lawfully authorized to do business in the jurisdiction in which the event is located, and maintaining an AM Best rating of at least A-VII.
The General Liability Insurance required shall name as “Additional Insureds” The Bridgewater Manor and their respective direct and indirect parents and subsidiaries, any of their affiliated entities, successors and assigns and any current or future director, officer, employee, partner, member or agent of any of them. The Commercial General Liability Insurance shall contain waivers of any and all rights of subrogation against the Additional Insureds, and shall contain either a cross-liability endorsement or separation of insureds provision, which provision shall permit the limits of liability under Plush Engagements Management’s policies to apply separately to each Additional Insured. All insurance policies required by this Agreement shall state that they are primary and not additional to or contributing with any other insu rance carried by, or for the benefit of the Additional Insureds with respect to the negligence of Plush Engagements Management, its employees, agents, contractors and/or subcontractors.
Before any event, Plush Engagements Management shall be furnished with valid and original certificate(s) of insurance evidencing that all required insurance coverages are in force. All insurance policies required by this Agreement shall bear an endorsement prohibiting such policy from being cancelled, allowed to lapse or substantially modified without thirty (30) days prior written notice to Plush Engagements Management, excep t for non-payment of premium for which ten (10) days notice shall be provided.
It is expressly understood and agreed by the Exhibitor that he will make no claim of any kind against Plush Engagement for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of goods or exhibit : nor for any injury that may occur to himself or employees while in the exhibition place, nor for any damage of any nature, or character whatsoever, and without limiting the foregoing, including any damage to his business by reason of the fa ilure to provide space for an exhibit or removal of the exhibit, or for any action of Plush Engagement in relation to the exhibit of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall be solely responsible to his own agents and employees, and to all third persons, including invitees and the public for all claims, liabilities, actions, costs, damages, and expenses arising out of or relating to the custody, possession, operation, maintenance, or control of said leased space or exhibit, or negligence or otherwise relating thereto. The Exhibitor does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Plush Engagements against any and all such claims and is asserted against it. Upon the request of Plush Engagements, Exhibitor shall provide Plush Engagements Management with proof that it is in possession of a paid-up liability insurance policy as aforesaid.
Vendor shall secure and maintain, at its own expense, the following insurance coverage in full force and effect during the term of the Agreement:
a. Vendor shall provide Commercial General Liability insurance on an occurrence basis with a combined limit for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage and products and completed operations of at least $1 million per occurrence. The limit may be provided through a combination of primary and umbrella/excess liability policies. Limits shall apply on a per project basis.
b. Vendor shall provide Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability Insurance which includes statutory workers’ compensation (including occupational disease) and employers’ liability coverage with limits in accordance with the law but in no event less than $1,0 00,000 on an occurrence basis.
c. Vendor shall provide Worker’s Disability Insurance with limits in accordance with the law.
6) Agreement Acceptance and Unwritten Rules. Upon acceptance of this Contract by the Exhibitor and Plush Engagement, it shall be a legal binding Contract, provided each party may cancel within the conditions of the Contract. Plush Engagements reserves the right to make and publish show rules and regulations for the conduct of the Exhibitors and Plush Engagements generally. Further, Plush Engagements reserves the right to make changes, amendments and additions to these rules and such further rules and regulations as it considers necessary for the good of “The Wedding Galleria.” Any matter specifically covered herein or in the event prospectus are subject to decision by Plush Enggagements, and its decisions in any matters which may arise hereunder shall be final.