Media Manager with 8+ years experience in digital publishing, branding, video production & website development.
Graduated Monmouth University in 2006 with a Bachelors Degree in Communications and a minor in American Popular Music.
Martin Halo, Inc.
Director of Innovation
July 2011 – Present
Senior Developer and Branding Strategist.
Clients: The Royal Potato Family, Calabro Music Media, Tripfind.com, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Marco Benevento, Sound Management Group, Only Living Boy, Art Passion Life, Customized Mortgage Solutions, McCarthy Productions, Beth Kaya Designs, Diplomat Artist, Sweeney Landscape, Fromm Strapping Systems.
Montclair State University
Adjunct Instructor / Visiting Specialist
September 2013 – Present
Digital Publishing Specialist for the School of Communication and Media.
A Shoestring Production Company
July 2011 – Present
Senior Developer and Branding Strategist for Small Business Technology and Development.
Clients: Palermo’s Cafe & Bakery, MCRC Physical Therapy, Speed Soccer Academy, Prodigy Training.
Publisher | Executive Producer | Director | Journalist
June 2006 – Present
Founder of a privately owned media group in New York City, USA.
• Independent rock n’ roll flagship the New York City music media market, while expanding editorial to Austin, TX, San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Toronto, ON, Boston, MA, Asbury Park, NJ, Nashville, TN, and Philadelphia, PA.
• Development and Technology.
• Headed an internship program with administrators of Monmouth University, Rutgers University, New York University and Pace University.
• Film Partnership with SPIN Magazine in the summer of 2009 | Live From Toronto | SPINEARTH.
• Content Partnership with NJ.com in 2010.
• Content Partnership AUX.tv Canadian Broadcast Television 2010.
• Worked with LIVE NATION, Brooklyn Bowl, Central Park Summerstage and CEG to forge promotional giveaways and brand awareness.
Freelance Music Journalist
June 2006 – May 2010
• The Aquarian Weekly [Little Falls, NJ]
• JamBase.com [San Francisco, CA]
• Skope Magainze [Boston, MA]
• Blues Matters [Bridgend, England]
• Pop Matters [Chicago, IL]
The Allman Brothers Band, the Black Crowes, Buddy Guy, Patti Smith, Beck, Richie Havens, Jack White, The Strokes, The Clash, The Gorillaz, The Grateful Dead, Phish, Ziggy Marley, Yoko Ono, the Drive-By Truckers, Def Leppard, Soulive, The Avett Brothers, Weezer, Arctic Monkeys, Les Claypool, Kings of Leon, Gaslight Anthem, Steve Kimock, The Shins, Screaming Females, Dirty Dozen Brass Band, The Melvins, The Black Lips, John Hammond, Robert Cray, Hubert Sumlin, Howlin Rain, Vetiver, Jonathan Wilson, The Hives, Bad Brains, The Beastie Boys, The Killers, Cold War Kids, Gov’t Mule & countless more.